Half-Life Portal Jobs
We as the head of Half-Life Portal staff have in the past, are currently, and are always looking foward to employeeing new staff members.
But there are a some things you should know before asking us to become part of our staff:
1. This is a voluntary job, which means you are NOT paid for doing this.
2. We only desire DEDICATED AND DETERMINED individuals, which means if you are part of our staff
and just sit around doing nothing to contribute to the site developement and work, then you will not remain part of our staff
for very long. Yes, you are required to do at least some work on the site on a regular basis in order to stay as a part of our staff,
I mean after all you want to be a staff member of ours to make our site a better place to visit, right? ;-)
3. Apparently, an interest and vast knowledge of all or some Half-Life series games will of course help!(DUH!)
4. If you do not have previous experience of working on a gaming site, that's okay, it's not neccessary
that you do, but it would be a great assistance if you did, it would make work on the site done a lot
quicker and a lot easier!
5. There are certain page design rules and standards, such as proper table coding, correct font type values, basic html skills and some php knowledge, that absolutely must
be used in order to maintain consistent and ideal site design.
Open job positions:
Right now I'm in great need for a professional or near articles writer (MS Word and decent grammar skills/spelling skills would also be nice) and a new content / news manager that's up to their eyes and up to speed.
Please be sure to e-mail me if you have any questions, want more details, or wish to apply.